[ale] Xen

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jun 23 12:19:36 EDT 2009

If they'd been smart they'd have done what Borland did after they bought
dBaseII way back when and already owned Paradox.  They'd just issue
updates to both products so they were exactly alike.  Doing it this way
just annoys your install base who say to themselves:  "If I've got to
migrate why migrate to something these putzes make - might as well do
something else."  Then again many vendors will create a "migration path"
before dumping stuff.