[ale] Cell phone repeater for indoor reception

Sat Jun 20 20:16:31 EDT 2009

Do any of you have any experience with Cell phone repeaters? I'd like
the kind that you DO NOT dock your phone into. I am on ATT and their
more bars in more places excludes my home. I'm hoping to keep in
around $200, but I have seen anything under $350. I would like one
that will work with all domestic technologies in case I switch
carriers, but if it keeps the cost down, I'll go with an ATT/TMobile
GSM only unit.

Please advise.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.