[ale] Palm Pre

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Thu Jun 18 17:12:14 EDT 2009

The keypad isn't so bad.  I saw the bad reviews, but I am a big guy with
some good sized hands and i don't have issues typing on it.  I actually
like the rubbered buttons.  The slide out function seems a little loose
but ok.  The best part of the hardware is the screen.  The picture is
beautiful and when turned to the side it is like the picture is popped
up on top of the screen like it was a nicely printed paper.

Rob