[ale] sorry - test #3

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Thu Jun 18 15:38:31 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Sorry  about  the test messages.  I've been having trouble sending the
message  below  now  for  a  couple of days.  If, however, you do read
this, please consider answering?

Thanks!!
Robert~

Hey everyone,

Quick survey...  I'd like your opinion on the best WiFi USB adapter (with
or without cord), best router, and best wifi manager (WICD,
NetworkManager, etc.) for using Gnome and possibly KDE, E17, etc. on
Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty).

Also, any gotchas you've run across in hooking up a second wifi router
to a first wifi router in order to give private, secured internet access
to machines the second router?  I've done this many years ago without
issue, but today's routers are quite a bit more advanced yet dumbed-down.

Thanks much,
Robert~