[ale] AT&T U-verse TV

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 20:56:48 EDT 2009

We have it.
It wasnt really cheaper because we had to get the tier that had the one
channel the kids had to have.
We got 2 converter boxes where with comcast we only got 1.
With comcast we got a single digital box and several analog tv hookups. Now
we have 2 digital boxes but since there is no analog  channels we only have
the two TVs.

Occasional macroblocking but no wrorse  than comcast.  Boxes tend to need to
be rebooted a little more often.

We arent switching back.

http://www.atlantageek.com