[ale] AT&T having outgoing email issues

Tue Jun 16 17:53:09 EDT 2009

I hate when I get the email from a friend/family member "Hey, I have a
new email address. I'm now blahblah at comcast.net instead of
blahblah at bellsouth.net" Ahhhhh! Why are you using your ISP for email?
Get a Gmail account so you only have to go through this switching
addresses hassle one last time! (Privacy and freedom arguments don't
apply to those who would choose ISP hosted email.)

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 5:38 PM, <jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net> wrote:
> That's why you never rely on them for e-mail... Same goes for DNS while we're on the topic... So long as my DSL line has connectivity they've earned their monthly charge. I don't rely on them for anything more.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.