[ale] Black Boxes was power strips are doomed

Tue Jun 16 16:45:37 EDT 2009

...Has a BE FE separation allowing you to velcro a FE to the back of
your TV. Now, if only the was support for HD decoding in the GPU!

I put my MythTV into storage and am waiting for support for my HD
TVs... It's been 2.5 years...

On 6/16/09, Calvin Harrigan <charriglists at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Atlanta Geek wrote:
>> Changing the subject a bit.  But does anyone find it ironic that as the
>> technology gets to the point where we can have all these neat flat panel
>> screens we still have to keep the furniture around for the little black
>> boxes.
>>
>> The only people that can hang up a flat panel TV with no boxes are the
>> guys who only have Over The Air tv or watch analog only on their cable
>> network.
>>
> <snip>
> Or people with other solutions like mythtv that hides away nicely and
> only has an hdmi cable going to the tv through the wall.  ;-)

Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.