[ale] Black Boxes was power strips are doomed

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:57:45 EDT 2009

Changing the subject a bit.  But does anyone find it ironic that as the
technology gets to the point where we can have all these neat flat panel
screens we still have to keep the furniture around for the little black
boxes.

The only people that can hang up a flat panel TV with no boxes are the guys
who only have Over The Air tv or watch analog only on their cable network.

http://www.atlantageek.com