[ale] lojack for laptops?

Barlow, Jim D jim.d.barlow at intel.com
Tue Jun 16 10:25:42 EDT 2009

With the hardware suggestion, take a look at:

http://www.intel.com/technology/anti-theft/index.htm

This is a little management cpu in the supporting chipset that can be used in conjunction with something like computrace.   The code can live in the management processor NVRAM independent of the host processor.

Lots of info out there if you google Intel Anti Theft Technology

Jim