[ale] SouthEast LinuxFest this Saturday

arxion arxaaron at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:35:17 EDT 2009

I was able to wrangle a one day furlough from a standing
annual commitment that happened to fall on the same weekend.
So I'm happy to say I'll be there, though I'll be driving
in from the Ashville, N.C. area.

Regarding that...
I'll be leaving Ashville early Saturday morning and heading
back from SELF about 18:00.  If you know of anyone from the
Ashville area who could use a ride and/or would like the
company, they can contact me at my gmail account or call
and we can try to make arrangements for that.

peace
aaron
404.315.0406