[ale] serverfault.com

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Wed Jun 10 17:37:52 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 12:36 -0400, Richard Bronosky wrote:
> I've been very impressed with the dialog I've seen on this list in the
> short time that I've been subscribed. I'd like to see how many of you
> are serverfault.com users. Please reply with a link to your profile
> and to any questions/answers you'd like to share. I am:
> http://serverfault.com/users/4131/richard-bronosky

> For those of you who are unfamiliar, it's a reputation-based technical
> support site that DOES NOT use the stupid pay-to-play scheme that
> expertsexchange does. It takes a little while to get enough reputation

	Oh lord please tell me they DIDN'T serious choose that name for their
domain.  Somehow, I don't think I'm interest in their services or what
the hell that has to do with technical support.  OTOH, if they are
technical support, they must rank right in there with the Geek Squad if
they didn't recognize what they did.

> to vote and comment, but I think that helps limit the cruft.

	Regards,
	Mike