[ale] OT: Stereo Bluetooth Headset Recommendation

Wed Jun 10 01:50:47 EDT 2009

I would suggest buying them from somewhere that you can return them if
they are not comfortable. That is best done locally. I've had very bad
luck with headphone/headset/earpiece comfort, even from names that you
expect to be excellent. That include Plantronics.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Brian Pitts<brian at polibyte.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good stereo bluetooth headset (i.e. microphone
> and speaker for each ear)? I've heard that bluez and pulseaudio support
> for these is finally in good shape, so I'd like to get one for use with
> my phone and laptop. Right now I'm leaning towards the Plantronics
> Voyager 855 for $32.
>
> All the best,
> Brian Pitts

.!# RichardBronosky #!.