[ale] PC-to-TV

Scott skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:01:18 EDT 2009

Brian Pitts wrote:
> On 06/09/2009 04:05 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
>
>> I saw this on Bob Rankins Tourbus today..
>> http://askbobrankin.com/wireless_pc_to_tv.html
>>
>> anyone had any experience with any of these on linux?
>>

> Except for the d-link, they all look like they hook up to your computers
> vga port. It shouldn't matter what the OS is.
>
> I wonder what resolutions and refresh rates they support.
>
> All the best,
> Brian Pitts

D-Link
*Max Video Resolution*
• 	Up to 720 x 576 for Video
• 	Up to 1280 x 720 for Photos

Altech
Digital Scan Converter converts VGA resolutions up to 2048x1536 and
refresh rates up to 150Hz

Sewell
Supports resolutions up to 1280x1024 (NTSC or PAL)

These were at the 3 sites, the others didn't have any specs on video
resolution. It looks like the Altech maybe the better one as far as the
output resolution on the receiver.