[ale] anyone have any experience with cbeyond they'd like to share

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Jun 8 14:22:52 EDT 2009

My office space provides a cbeyond T1 for internet & phone.
I don't know about cost, but they have been relatively reliable.
I've had two outages in the last 6 years.  One was a BellSouth wiring issue upstream, and the most recent was a fried cisco router port.
Downside is that both outages took an average of 12 hours to get back online.
To be fair, once I was able to get involved, we got up fairly quickly, but I did have to troubleshoot the problem for them to diagnose the port issue
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420