[ale] Big laptop advice

Jeff Hubbs jeffrey.hubbs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:10:34 EDT 2009

A few months ago, we got a Toshiba Qosmio with an 18.1" screen for my
daughter; she likes playing Sims 2 and plans to edit video.  It's
definitely a desktop replacement...no, wait - it's a DESK replacement.
No idea how it would do under any Linux distribution but as big laptop
hardware with a nice screen, it certainly answers the mail.