[ale] google chrome

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:48:00 EDT 2009

I've been downloading the nightlues for awhile. So far, all I get when I try
to run it is "illegal instruction". They are using an instruction set not
recognized by some older AMD chips. I haven't tried the latest developer
version, but I suspect this probably isn't fixed. I don't know if it will
ever be fixed.