[ale] Google Wave.

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Wed Jun 3 10:29:13 EDT 2009

A long time ago, (03.06.09), in a galaxy far, far away, Atlanta Geek wrote:

:=Any opinion on Google Wave.  It seems pretty cool to me and has a lot
:=of potential.  I think the biggest weakness is if you have all these
:=little google wave servers around there is no way for them to
:=communicate with each other. A strength that email has.

Once I can play around with it, I'll have an opinion.  However, last time I
checked (this weekend, I believe) Wave was not available. . . only some
documentation and videos talking about what it will do when it's released.

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's