[ale] using ipod touch or iphone with linux

Mon Jun 1 00:20:18 EDT 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 11:44 PM, George L. Allen <glallen01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd also been trying to advocate wiki-use at work, but the F.U.D. runneth deep...

Wikis are contagious. Every team at work seem to want their own. I'm
now at the point where I'd like to start telling people no. I've
finally started upgrading them to a SVN release branch checkout
instead of the tarball installs that the previous manager did. Future
upgrades are a simple "svn switch branch...; svn up; php
maintenanace/update.php" away.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.