[ale] Windows restore partitions

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Fri Jul 31 14:43:09 EDT 2009

I would comment out the line in the grub file.  So that if you do need
to run the restore you can just uncomment it and there you go.  If there
is concern the linux OS dies and you cannot uncomment the line, no fear,
live cds are there... :)

However, keep in mind most of those restores might remove any of the
linux partitions and make you start from scratch.

Rob