[ale] Today I put the keys back in order

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Fri Jul 31 09:26:20 EDT 2009

> transpose the F and J keys because of the nubs. I did that for a year
> and think I'm ready to try the temptress again. I'd suggest this

It's taken me a few years...
Early in the morning, I have to look at the keys a little bit..
but it seems after a cup or two of coffee, I stop looking.

My wife (a paralegal) is proud that most of her keys lettering is worn
off, and dies laughing when people sit at her desk and complain.
But she can also type dictatation while chatting on the phone.

I've also become a convert to the new style of "chicklet" keys on my
new main laptop, It's taken a while... but I'm even considering changing
my desktop keyboard from my old DEC klacker, to a chicklet style one.