[ale] 19" rack

Rory Danner Rory at DannerFamily.com
Mon Jul 27 08:17:04 EDT 2009

I have a two rail rack with cable management stuff in my living room....
I've been told it is not needed. Tapped 10-32, not an enclosure, no doors,
etc... But isn't most audio equipment just rack tabs on the front?

Rory

~This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.