[ale] Gnome applets

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:48:11 EDT 2009

Does anyone know how accurate the sensors-applet is? I have version
2.2.1 on Fedora 11. I have a dual core processor and the applet displays
4 icons with temps next to each one. I've been assuming that the total
of 2 equals the temp of one of the cores and all 4 is the total of the
chip. Starting today actually a few minutes ago during an update all
four icons were showing orange (>95 deg. F each icon). After reboot the
first 2 icons (counting left to right) would stay right around 95 and
the other 2 were around 93 each. I've never seen it do this before and
now while typing it seems to have gone more normal. Any concern on my
part need to be addressed?