[ale] pigs do fly

Rev. Johnny Healey rev.null at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 08:15:54 EDT 2009

As someone once said, "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me... you can't get
fooled again."

On Jul 21, 2009 8:13 AM, "Geoffrey" <lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:

Michael B. Trausch wrote: > On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, Richard Bronosky wrote: >
>> "developed Linux driv...
It's not an issue of whether I like them or not.  My position is based
on their business practices over the lifetime of the company.  They've
gone out of their way to destroy companies and grow their monopoly.
They have proven they can not be trusted.  It will take as much time to
gain any trust.

-- Until later, Geoffrey Those who would give up essential Liberty, to
purchase a little temporar...