[ale] SSL wildcard Certificate Provider

Matt Rideout mrideout at windserve.com
Thu Jul 16 13:54:53 EDT 2009

Sorry to hear that. I've been using RapidSSL for a few years now, but
lately have been ordering through Servertastic to save a few dollars.
They also sell for a few other SSL providers:

https://www.servertastic.com/

I used Comodo's InstantSSL a few years ago before I switched to
RapidSSL, and have no complaints. The only reason I switched was due to
pricing:

http://www.instantssl.com/