[ale] incorrect /etc/resolv.conf after switching provider

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Jul 15 18:18:39 EDT 2009

Minor correction: I'm Joe Knapka, not Jim Kinney.  Don't let the fact
that you've never seen both of us in the same room bother you at all.
Jim and I did meet once, and there were no strange effects a la
matter/antimatter, so I'm reasonably confident that we are distinct
individuals. (Remember Jim, I bought that 15MB monster of a SCSI
disk from you back in like 1993 or so? Picked it up in the parking
lot of some building on the Emory campus, I think.)

-- JK