[ale] Not so evil empire

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Jul 15 10:48:49 EDT 2009

Jim Moore wrote:
> This was a timely post in that yesterday went looking at Best Buy for a
> new cable modem.  Have been using a Linksys which keeps losing the
> connection.  Oh well the thing's more than five years old and was a hand
> me down from my brother in law.

I won't darken the doors of Best Buy.  Do a google search on "best buy"
"bait and switch".

Also, I was once asked to leave because I gave advice contrary to a
salesperson to a prospective customer.  The customer actually had asked
my opinion as we had been discussing computers before the sales dweeb
showed up.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin