[ale] -Email client, was: Re: oops - mea culpa - Re: mass email for school and school web site

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Mon Jul 13 16:40:01 EDT 2009

On Mon July 13 2009, Robert Reese wrote:
> I'll let you know how well CrossOver 8 works with The Bat!  For now, I'm
> *obvously* still adjusting settings, preferences, and so forth.

I've used TheBat! since about version 1.5 :)
the new version that just came out broke my license registration.
I have:
thebat_home_4-0-24.msi
thebat_home_4-1-5.msi
thebat_home_4-2.msi

I erased all prior versions a few months ago..
I was on tbot email list for years..
I finally gave it up for Kontact.
I think it works fine in just wine, not crossover..
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800