[ale] Purchase SSD Locally?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 17:09:15 EDT 2009

Best Buy is a consumer electronics store. Their selection of computer gear
is _really_ limited.

Microcenter is the best bet for large store computer specialty. Others on
ALE swear by Frys. Near Tech is GIM computer. They often have a variety of
things. Other than that is get Computer Currents (is that magazine still
around?) and dig around the Dawson Blvd area off Jimmy Carter Blvd.

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Omar Chanouha <ofosho at gatech.edu> wrote:

> Anyone know if/where I could buy a SSD locally, as in atlanta? Best
> Buy didn't have, and I am not trying to drive to Duluth everytime I
> need PC supplies.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -O

James P. Kinney III