[ale] what would YOU do with 24 SSD's?

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 11 20:20:06 EDT 2009

Well, you see the volume and degree of OT relates to the stability of Linux.
Unlike Windows folks, we're not burning endless hours figuring out how to fix
broken systems -- again. So there's time for, umm, lubricants. Ok, maybe
that's a little over stated.

But to your point (I think), I do find that the volume of actual Linux
questions here has diminished. A lot more hardware and OT stuff. (Would be
interesting to run the archive through a text analytic tool.) That's not a bad
thing necessarily. I thoroughly enjoy lurking here. But maybe we need to get
more newbies in here? Or move to facebook! :-)

On Saturday 11 July 2009 7:53:05 pm Devnull wrote:
> Why, ALE, why are you so off-topic? SSDs -> lubricants? I guess that
> keeps me subscribed, for all of your weirdness.

Most modern calendars mar the sweet simplicity of our lives by reminding us
that each day that passes is the anniversary of some perfectly uninteresting
event.
 -- Oscar Wilde