[ale] Seagate Hdd Not Lining Up!?

Matt Rideout mrideout at windserve.com
Sat Jul 11 10:32:18 EDT 2009

I wonder if you could be running out of inodes? What's the output of
each of the following?

df -i
df -h

If the first command isn't showing that you're out of inodes, but have
disk spare to spare, also try running the following, substituting in
whatever device the drive is assigned to:

fdisk -l /dev/sdb