[ale] How to Install Chromium?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:26:59 EDT 2009

actually it looks like you will need to _write_ a .repo file. They have the
data in the repodata directory that yum will use but no visible
chromium.repo.

Just pull one from /etc/yum.repos.d, change it's name, edit the contents to
reflect this new place and compare the original file and it;s repodata
folder location to this new to establish top level.

piece of cake...

:-)