[ale] LDAP Contract

Dave Malhotra davemalhotra at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:38:36 EDT 2009

oh. the original didn't go through because the message w/ attachment was too
large and needed moderator approval. I sent the second before I realized
this.

yeah i could be one of
these<http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf>people. if
it were up to the staffing/body shop/headhunter/bloodsucker
companies we'd all get alot less so they can get their 40-50% markup on what
they charge the end client.