[ale] Microsoft tries to reverse Vista's Impact on the environment

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:36:36 EDT 2009

Wow, that's awesome!  I'm so glad to know that those people have my Best
Interest at Heart. That must be why Microsoft says the London Stock Exchange
is a Happy Customer ( http://www.microsoft.com/uk/getthefacts/lse.mspx ),
but the LSE is in fact
soon to become an ex-customer (
http://blogs.computerworld.com/london_stock_exchange_to_abandon_failed_windows_platform).