[ale] MythTV InstallFest

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:47:05 EDT 2009

This event is not off. We're just having a bit of trouble with venue
and date selection.

The initial response has been quite strong. Most that expressed an
interest are fairly experienced users, and the consensus is that we
should have an InstallFest and Conference (w/ presentations).

Suggested presentations:

VDPAU and NVIDIA
DVD backup and transcoding
High Definition Over The Air antennas
Hardware wrap-up of capture cards and video cards
Video/Audio Codec wrap-up
MythTV Hacks
Any other presentation suggestions welcome!

Any volunteers for presentations?

Thanks,
H. Preston