[ale] HTPC Max Resolution

Omar Chanouha ofosho at gatech.edu
Fri Jul 3 15:52:50 EDT 2009

I changed monitors,xml to this, but it did not work:

<monitors version="1">
  <configuration>
      <clone>no</clone>
      <output name="default">
          <vendor>???</vendor>
          <product>0x0000</product>
          <serial>0x00000000</serial>
          <width>1920</width>
          <height>1080</height>
          <rate>0</rate>
          <x>0</x>
          <y>0</y>
          <rotation>normal</rotation>
          <reflect_x>no</reflect_x>
          <reflect_y>no</reflect_y>
      </output>
  </configuration>
</monitors>

Xorg Version:

X.Org X Server 1.6.0
Release Date: 2009-2-25
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
Build Operating System: Linux 2.6.24-23-server i686 Ubuntu
Current Operating System: Linux chanouha-htpc 2.6.28-13-generic
#45-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jun 30 19:49:51 UTC 2009 i686
Build Date: 09 April 2009  02:10:02AM
xorg-server 2:1.6.0-0ubuntu14 (buildd at rothera.buildd)

thanks

-O