[ale] [OT] The most OT *AND* disgusting post EVER. It's a CAN'T MISS!

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Jul 2 16:05:48 EDT 2009

I obviously replied to the wrong post...

>>> "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 7/2/2009  03:52 PM >>>
By the way.
Do have an address?  I have no idea where this is.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> 7/2/2009  03:11 PM >>>
wiggly crawly things _ON_ the privates are creepy bad.

wiggle crawly thing _IN_ the privates...

that's a whole other level of bad. Glad there were no video's of that
extraction :-)

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Robert Reese<ale at sixit.com> wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> Thursday, July 2, 2009, 12:42:31 AM, you wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 2 Jul 2009, Jim Kinney wrote:
>
>>> For a minute there I thought it was a colonoscopy. THAT would have
>>> been truly terrifying.
>>>
>>> while that _was_ gross, THIS one will give you the creeps for weeks:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23eimVLAQ2c
>
>> Whatever you do, do not research that on Wikipedia.  That was the most horrid,
>> disgusting, revolting set of links I have ever had the misfortune of traveling
>> there...
>
>> Sorry, Robert.  But Jim wins this round.
>
> You're right, Mike.  Especially with a line that
> states:"...though some species of rodent-infesting botflies do consume
> the host's testes/ovaries"?!
>
> Particularly when one of the links is a story of a man with a scrotum infestation:
> http://www.vexman.com/botfly.htm
>
> And just when you thought it couldn't possibly get worse, it would be that
> botfly larvae are considered *delicacies* in northern latitudes!
>
> That botfly video was almost as bad as this:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57mH5et8KfE   (about 3:27 in)
>

> Well played, Jim.
>
> Butt....
>
> Round Two:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amqc3dv5l8c
>

> :(~
>
> Let me know when you're ready to give up the Hurley Award.
>
> R~

James P. Kinney III