[ale] [Royal Eww] [OT] The most OT *AND* disgusting post EVER. It's a CAN'T MISS!

Michael B. Trausch mbt at zest.trausch.us
Thu Jul 2 15:26:20 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009, Robert Reese wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>
> Thursday, July 2, 2009, 12:42:31 AM, you wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Jul 2009, Jim Kinney wrote:
>>> For a minute there I thought it was a colonoscopy. THAT would have
>>> been truly terrifying.
>>>
>>> while that _was_ gross, THIS one will give you the creeps for weeks:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23eimVLAQ2c
>
>> Whatever you do, do not research that on Wikipedia.  That was the most horrid,
>> disgusting, revolting set of links I have ever had the misfortune of traveling
>> there...
>
>> Sorry, Robert.  But Jim wins this round.
>
> You're right, Mike.  Especially with a line that
> states:"...though some species of rodent-infesting botflies do consume
> the host's testes/ovaries"?!
>
> Particularly when one of the links is a story of a man with a scrotum infestation:
> http://www.vexman.com/botfly.htm
>
> And just when you thought it couldn't possibly get worse, it would be that
> botfly larvae are considered *delicacies* in northern latitudes!

Yeah, that was pretty disgusting.

> That botfly video was almost as bad as this:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57mH5et8KfE   (about 3:27 in)

Yeah, pretty eww.

> Well played, Jim.
>
> Butt....
>
> Round Two:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amqc3dv5l8c
>
> :(~
>
> Let me know when you're ready to give up the Hurley Award.

Well, the video you linked to wasn't terrible... but then again I may be
desensitized to it, having read all about that subject previously.  There was,
however, this, which I was linked to as a Related Video:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2eEw26J0z8

While that is quite unlikely, it is digusting.

Oh, then there's one of the worst HPV infections I think anyone has
probably ever seen, which is utterly disgusting:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DStwXsmZ3OE

Oh, there is this, too:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od5inlXSSp4

Not sure what's the more disgusting part, the removal itself or the fact that
the removal was done without any gloves.  Eww.

To end this on a somewhat funny note:

   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFpsSrc4g-0
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uu0Po4Yrz8

That said, I think Jim still has it, for the moment...

 	--- Mike