[ale] [OT] Roadrunner?

Bob Evans bobevans19 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 00:55:19 EDT 2009

Matt

I had good luck with RoadRunner in the Charlotte area. Compared to my
recent experience with Media Com in Albany, GA, they were the "dream
team". My Internet went out a week ago Monday, and the repair person
showed up yesterday... With usual "be there between 8AM and 5 PM..."
cable guy schedule.

This might be a long year...

-be