[ale] stupid pricing games

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:03:16 EDT 2009

And that's exactly it.  It's a preference to avoid the OSX due to cost.
Something apple
needs to think about.  At home I've decided wife and kids get Macs (my
oldest wants
linux though, he might get 2 machines :> ).  All my servers, firewall,
etc are Linux.
After the call to M$, I've banned windows from the house...

Robert