[ale] OT OT OT: music lyrics

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Jan 29 20:38:45 EST 2009

Okay, you've been warned.  Anyway, I caught a snippet of a tune from a
while back and know there are some old fogies here who will likely be
able to name that tune.  I can only remember snippets of the lyrics and
they could well be wrong so bear with me.  What I recall from the tune
are the following 'pieces' of lyrics:

Hair is soul now...

come and go my way..

put on your best dress shoes..

Does anyone recognize this tune?  This is absolutely driving me nuts...

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin