[ale] OpenOffice Draw for Site Maps?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu Jan 29 16:15:06 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 15:55 -0500, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> I was more interested in one that would convert vendor provided
> stencils.   Many of them provide stencils so you don't need to draw your
> own copy of their equipment in your diagrams.

	Probably not going to help much but there is progress on that front.
There's now vsdump, which is really a research tool set for dumping
visio formats:

	VSD/VSS Introduction
	http://www.gnome.ru/fileformats/visio_intro.html

	How to convert Visio stencils to something usefull.
	http://www.gnome.ru/fileformats/stencils.html

	Mike