[ale] Linux Bowl - Any Ideas?

Robert Reese~ ale at sixit.com
Thu Jan 29 09:16:53 EST 2009

> I just purchased www.linuxbowl.com.  I thought it would be fun to
> have it... or ironic since I'm not really into football.  So; the
> question is what do I do with it!?  I'd love to make it a community
> project since I'm already strapped for extra time.  Shoot me some
> of your ideas and let's see what sticks!

Hi Marc,

How about a conglomeration of Linux-compatible games where people can go find
new games, read about them, rate them and review them, discuss them, download
them, and perhaps even play them online.

What about multi-player Linux games, sort of like Yahoo Games or other
game-playing site for the masses?

I'd also suggest that any ads be for Linux-centric stuff, like different
Linux-friendly hardware.  Perhaps even sponsorships of a particular game.

Cheers,
Robert~