[ale] Time Tracking Solution?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:25:14 EST 2009

   At my small little company, 6 ppl, we need a way to track time spent,
rougly.
Something that we can put in Project_X, Project_Y, Customer Support,
TimeTracking,
Sales, etc.  I would like something web based preferably as we all have
Mac and Linux
boxes.  I've tried a couple solutions like "Anuko TimeTracker" from WR
Consulting,
a "timetables" that works with iCal, etc.

Thoughts, suggestions?

Robert

--

:wq!