[ale] ATL Colocation and file server suggestions

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Jan 23 14:06:03 EST 2009

I should have read more closely.  I thought he was saying SANs were a
single point of failure.  I see now he qualified it to say non-redundant
SANs were.

While you might get some more bandwidth out of multiple paths (depending
on how you configure things) the main point of multiple paths is
redundancy for most people.

We do have one array that arrived "iSCSI" ready but we use its fibre
connections instead so I can't comment on how robust using the former
would be.