[ale] NAS suggestions

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Jan 21 15:43:09 EST 2009

We've been using a Linux embedded SNAP NAS for the past couple of years
for Windows storage. I haven't heard any major complaints about it and
would have since the Windows admins ask me when they need assistance
usually.

It is from Overland Storage and their site for it is:
http://www.overlandstorage.com/US/products/nasdataprotection.html

Also this site appears to give pricing for some Overland Storage stuff
way below the $50,000 range.
http://www.snapserveronline.com/