[ale] Lifebook T4010D tablet PC

Pat Regan thehead at patshead.com
Tue Jan 20 03:01:11 EST 2009

Joe Mugerwa wrote:
> Hello
> I just installed both Ubuntu and Mintlinux 6 och this notebook, all went
> ok out of box apart from sd Cardreader and the touch tablet function. Am
> wondering if there is any one there who has managed to fix the tablet,
> or any tips that may help me to get it working.
> Thanks in advance
> Joe M

I have not made any tablet pcs work, but I am awake so I figured I would
make an attempt to steer you in the correct direction.  Most tablets
that I have read about use the Wacom drivers.

That tablet is a big guy :).  I'm waiting patiently for an eee pc
size/grade/price tablet.

Fujitsu makes nice gear.  My P2120 is by far my favorite laptop I have
ever owned.  Small, light, and terribly sturdy.  She's been dropped
pretty good twice and she still works, although after the second drop
she doesn't know how much charge is in the batteries anymore.  She was
also terribly expensive :).

Pat