[ale] ALE CENTRAL MTG for Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009, 7:30pm (Fedora 10 Kicks Ubuntu uButtto)

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 12:19:18 EST 2009

Jeff Lightner wrote:
> What?!
>
> You mean there are people that aren't already aware Fedora is superior
> to Ubuntu?  Who'd a thunk it?   No doubt the same crowd that doesn't
> like top posting.  :-)

~shutters~ i have fear.

i haven't used any Fedora version, but used to be a big fan of Red Hat
until things happened around RH 8ish.  heck, i still have boxes for 5.2
- 8 on my shelf (wonder if the stickers are still good?).  although i am
very pleased with my current distro i might take another look at it to
satisfy my curiosity.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman’s perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/