[ale] ALE CENTRAL MTG for Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009, 7:30pm (Fedora 10 Kicks Ubuntu uButtto)

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:03:32 EST 2009

Will the post-meeting ale'ing occur at Melton's or elsewhere (Twains
in Decatur?). As much as I would love to attend the bashing, um,
presentation, I already know that Fedora 10 is superior, er, readily
available, and I have rehearsals on Thursdays (I desperately need the
practice!).

James P. Kinney III