[ale] rehashed - Linux laptops

rhia rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Sun Jan 11 02:03:36 EST 2009

One small bone to pick. When going through the ALE archives, I _Don't
Know_ what month someone posted the pertinent information and don't have
the luxurious time to delve through every single month. Unfortunately,
when I use the search feature it returns the home page, not the most
helpful result.

Sorry about the above aside. I had a friend ask about 100% Linux
friendly laptops. Consider it a brain hiccup, but I can't remember the
name(URL) of the company that is most often recommended and most often
mentioned on this list. Could someone please refresh my memory? (and 4Gb
sounded like so much at the time <G>).

Thanks to all.

rhia