[ale] ssh -R (was Re: Have I been hacked?)

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Fri Jan 9 09:40:28 EST 2009

I use -R extensively to open "holes" in a firewall. It works nicely
since I have to deal with customers that are behind nat devices all
the time and I cannot or will not login to the admin  account on the
router.

I just email them a small program that does this. I wrote an article
on this:

http://kleeschulte.blogspot.com/2007/09/how-to-create-reverse-ssh-tunnel.html

Chris